Account Manager (Defence Sector) About us
Wifinity is on a mission to make Wi-Fi great! We are a multi award winning Gigabit Internet Service Provider, with products and services connecting over 6 million people a year across a wide range of sectors, including Defence. Wifinity is the number 1 provider for recreational WiFi, holiday parks, retail and residential.
We are the largest supplier of recreational Internet to military locations in the UK and Germany. We have a presence in 150+ military sites covering over 90,000 bed spaces. You'll be part of the team bringing 1G internet packages to every accommodation block in the UK and NI
At Wifinity we're proud of our fantastic products, and amazing growth! But we couldn't do this without our amazing people, who go above and beyond to wow our customers and make WiFi great since being founded in 2007.
Our people are both innovative and fun, creating long lasting customer relationships. They think outside the box to provide customer centric solutions allowing them to achieve the results our customers desire. Wifinity has grown to the company we are today because of those amazing people that live and breathe our values, we believe that the customers priorities are imperative to the success of their business and we go above and beyond to dedicate ourselves to them.
If you're the best at what you do and believe in a world with better Wi-Fi, come and join our journey as a new Wifinian!The role purpose
We are looking for a new member of the team to help drive forward our MOD site acquisition program, assist with site specific project management tasks and strengthen our relationships with military representatives within our existing MOD sites. Key Responsibilities
Joining the MOD account team, you will be responsible for bringing our best in class internet experience to new MOD sites across the UK.
Your day to day role will consist of the following responsibilities, you may be required to carry out further responsibilities at the company's discretion.
Key RequirementsAbout you...
- Identifying new MOD sites that require investment in their broadband estate.
- Identifying key decision makers and influencers, with the aim of scheduling a face to face meeting to better understand their current technical challenges.
- In collaboration with a Wifinity Solutions Architect, present the Wifinity PAYG Solution, ensuring our solution addresses their technical needs.
- Helping to coordinate site surveys with our technical team and ensuring we adhere to MOD and Wifinity best practice.
- Acting as a Technical Installation Liaison with the SCIDA organisation once the project goes into the build stage.
- Liaising with Defence Infrastructure Organisation for contractual and estate management matters.
- You'll also inherit several existing sites, where you'll be responsible for growing the relationship and understanding if our additional products and services can add value to our customers.
- Developing effective, multi-layer relationships within the MOD, demonstrating knowledge across their business and their decision-making process, adding value and exceptional engagement - becoming a trusted and valued partner
You will be a hungry, competitive individual with the ability to drive and motivate a high performing team. You value creating strong relationships and are able to engage with people from all levels. You are excellent at working with people and always strive to provide a customer driven approach. We are looking for someone that has:
- Strong working knowledge of MOD sites having previously served within the UK Armed Forces.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills when dealing with a variety of high level MOD stakeholders.
- A real people person with the ability to enjoy others company and create relationships with people at all levels
- The ability to influence and convince both external customers (to buy) and internal colleagues (both to support the sales process and address customer concerns in-life)
- Proven ability to develop and maintain an effective network of contacts and build relationships at senior levels of the MOD
- Ability to travel extensively across the UK and Ireland.
It would be nice to also have...
- Extensive experience within a technical role in the UK Armed Forces.
- Knowledge of broadband and Wide Area Network deployments
Qualifications EssentialWifinity Benefits
- Security Clearance
- A technical understanding of corporate internet deployments within an MOD or enterprise environment.
- Knowledge of JSP 375 440 and 604.Experience of preparing commercial and technical proposals
- Knowledge of MOD site acquisition and a solid grounding in MOD business case processes and procedures.
- Knowledge of MOD procurement and frameworks.
We believe that our employees are the reason for our success and therefore we want to reward them appropriately! We have a wide range of benefits for our employees and the list is always growing, our main perks are below...
- Gym membership
- Competitive salary
- Flexi working
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Private Medical Insurance
- Great opportunities to grow!