It's a brilliant time to join the team that puts people first.
Here at Prime Global our people are the reason for our success. Sharp scientific and creative minds are the driving force behind our growing business, so our top priority is to nurture a working environment where great talent flourishes.
- A team that cares
- An agency that will invest in you
- High-profile work
- Advancing science and healthcare
- Reward and recognition
- Broad horizons
...six fantastic reasons to choose Prime Global.The role
As an Account Manager you will play an important role in maintaining and supporting the day-to-day relationships between our business and our clients. Naturally confident and outgoing, you will have strong interpersonal and communication skills as well as enthusiasm for getting stuck into a wide variety of projects.
The right candidate will enjoy organising and managing the specifics of project delivery to ensure that projects awarded are cutting edge, have impact, are accurately priced, and are delivered on time and on budget through effective client handling and account managementRequirements
- Essential: Approximately 3-4 years' healthcare agency experience in client services roles
- Experience organising and attending scientific meetings (e.g. congresses, symposia, advisory boards)
- Strong project management and project delivery skills
- Ability to co-ordinate the delivery of multiple projects within an account
- Relationship development skills - client handling/networking
- Ability to mentor junior staff
- Strategic understanding of project / account objectives and contribution to strategic account planning
- 33 days annual leave
- Birthday day off
- 5% pension contribution
- Private medical health insurance
- WORKsmart - allows employees to have flexibility around their start and finish time