Are you looking for a new permanent role that offers flexible working?
Are you a recent Finance Graduate
looking to get your foot in the door with a great company?
Are you a Finance Assistant
looking to expand your skills?
My client a large non-departmental public body, are looking for a Finance Assistant
to join their very busy team in Birmingham.Main duties:
- Managing full end-to-end invoice processing, including matching invoices to purchase orders
- Holding responsibility for performing weekly payment runs
- Chasing outstanding invoices and processing expenses
- Holding responsibility for the accounts payable mailbox
- Completing statement reconciliations
- Liaising with external customers and answering queries when required
£18,000 - £22,600 (dependant upon experience)Benefits:
25 days holiday + Bank Holidays, rising by one day every year of employment up to a total of 30 days
If you have over 12 months finance experience, have great attention to detail and are competent on Excel I would love to hear from you.
Please contact Paige Hughes.