I am currently working with an International general and reinsurance group who specialise in Commercial insurance. They are looking for an Operational Risk Analyst.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the Operational Risk Manager in managing the operational risk for all regulated entities in line with the Group's Risk Management Framework.
Day to day duties;
- Include supporting operational risk analysis in line with the Operational Risk Framework
- Thematic reviews, quarterly risk reviews, annual risk register reviews, updating risk appetites and validation of operational risk.
- You will engage with risk owners and the wider business to promote risk management practices and culture across their respective areas.
- Up to 3 years of experience in the relevant industry.
- Previous risk management experience gained within the general insurance sector is desired, along with any progress towards CII or IRM certification.
- The ability to challenge and question established practices and contribute to the development of new processes.
If this role is of interest please apply online with an updated copy of your CV.