Are you a bright, social, resourceful technician looking to expand your horizons?
- Have 3 or 4 years relevant experience?
- Want an exciting career path?
- Want to get involved in project development?
- Love the detail and can comprehensively document construction packages?
- Love working on multiple projects and hitting deadlines?
- Want to work with a team of people just like you?
If so this could be the role for you!
Vision Architects is a small, well established, award winning, RIBA Chartered Architectural Practice with an expanding workload. As a company, they endeavour to respond to their Clients aspirations, exploiting the opportunities and constraints of each site, to meet or exceed expectations with a design that is simple, flexible, practical, and buildable that will age gracefully.
In order to support their expansion, Vision Architects are currently seeking a Junior Technician to join their team. If you posses the following attributes they would love to hear from you....Qualifications & Experience:
- Proficiency with Autodesk Revit
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Experience in the construction industry is essential with a relevant qualification (ONC, HNC, Degree, City and Guilds NVQ).
- Strong technical background and the ability to produce high quality, comprehensive designs, detailing and documentation which translate into real world scenarios
- A clean driving license would also be advantageous
- Training and development are encouraged and you will be given the opportunity to develop within the practice and explore your potential whilst being supported and mentored.
- Discretionary bonus
- Flexible working by agreement
If you feel you have what it takes please attach your CV to the link provided and Vision Architects will be in direct contact.