Immediately Available HR Onboarding Coordinator needed for a financial services firm in London.Your new company
You will be working for a financial services firm in LondonYour new role
You will be working as a Temporary HR Onboarding Coordinator for an initial period of 6 months however this is likely to extend/go permanent.
In this role the On-boarding co-ordinator will be responsible for ensuring candidates and leaders have a seamless experience when hiring. You will manage the process from generating the contract to screening and on-boarding, while ensuring new joiners are processed correctly into the relevant HR systems.
On-Boarding & Pre-Employment Screening
What you'll need to succeed
- Final review of position management entry and approvals to ensure accuracy, flagging and pushing back where errors have occurred
- Prompt and accurate creation of EMEA and APAC Employment offers / contracts, inclusive of input of all relevant information to cores systems through the on-boarding process.
- Ensure the correct level of pre-employment screening is initiated to meet regulatory standards
- Work with our 3rd party vendor to run pre-employment screening for all hires, ensuring candidates and hiring managers are updated on a weekly basis and flagging potential issues that may arise as appropriate
- Coordination of systems and technology needs to ensure day one readiness.
- Timely communication with the TA, HR Operations, Technology, Leaders and candidates to ensure a seamless joining experience
In order to succeed in this role, you will have previous experience in a HR related role where you have a good knowledge of the onboarding process.What you'll get in return
In return, you will receive an hourly rate based on an annual salary of between £28,000 - £35,000 depending on previous experience.What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.