SEO Account Manager - Digital Performance Agency - London
£35,000 - £38,000 + Benefits
SEO Account Manager - The Company
Through strategy and planning, passion and experience, insights and data, technology platform selection or advanced digital optimisation techniques, my client have always had one aim - to make their clients perform better.
They use digital data at scale, combined with traditional consumer and market behaviour to create a comprehensive view of your business. They then apply this to our digital strategy to deliver accurately targeted, highly successful campaigns.
SEO Account Manager - The Role
We're looking for a talented Senior SEO Account Manager, you will be joining a supportive and encouraging team of majority female technical SEO's that are always looking for the next new thing in the industry. They thrive on problem solving, collaboration, digging down into data, and telling a great story to their clients. The SEO team deliver market-leading strategy, analysis & insights, and prioritised actionable solutions for each client. We're looking for someone to join the team that wants to develop cutting-edge technical skills, insightful analysis, and strategic thinking.
- Develop client relationships by acting as a partner and having a deep understanding of their business and its challenges.
- Build a trusting relationship with your clients via general client servicing such as responding to client emails, regular reporting comms, meetings and calls.
- Manage timelines, expectations and deliverables to ensure projects are on-time and within budget.
- Manage your direct teams' workload as well as their training & development as SEOs
- Recommend and prioritise fixes for technical issues that will impact organic performance and be able to explain clearly why you have undertaken certain technical SEO tasks and be able to report on their effect.
Required Skills / Experience
- 3+ years of technical SEO experience, and ideally with at least 1 years' experience managing a team or individual
- Experience working on a range of websites across multiple industries
- You are a team player that will boost the collective knowledge of the department
- Full technical audits with prioritized actions
If you would be interested in learning more about this opportunity then please do not hesitate and APPLY!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "PENNY ROUTLEDGE-CRAY" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Penny Routledge-Cray | DD: + 44| - Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly