Job Title: HVAC ManagerLocation: Covering London and South East - ideal candidates will be based in LondonSalary: £50,153.81 per annum - inclusive of £1500 (on call / standby allowance)Based on a 40 hour a week role - Monday to FridaySalary: £56,235.53 per annum - inclusive of £1500 (on call / standby allowance)Based on a 45 hour a week role - Monday to FridayBenefits include: a Welcome Bonus: £3,000 joining bonus* (£1,000 paid at end of 1st month, 2nd month and 3rd month of starting*), Company Vehicle (car or van), company pension scheme, BUPA (single cover), death in service, 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)On Call / Standby Allowance - 1 week in 4
We are advertising this HVAC Manager role on behalf of our client 'City Facilities Management'. City were established in 1985 and the company has grown to become one of the world's largest privately held, integrated FM companies.
City has a unique business model and for over 30 years has provided leading maintenance, engineering, technical procurement & support in dedicated partnerships with National Blue Chip companies. City also has a global presence with offices in the UK, Europe, North America, Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong and Australia.
The culture and values of City are shaped by being a family business with people at the heart of what they do. The business has ambitious growth plans and is keen to attract people who are passionate about delivering great standards and service to customers. In return you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package, industry leading Induction and training through our City & Guilds training academy and the opportunity to develop and progress is only limited by your own ambition.
This role will cover all of London and South East, our client is flexible on where you are based but ideally candidates will be based in London.Job Purpose:
The HVAC Manager roles are crucial to the delivery of PPM, reactive and testing workstreams whilst supporting with technical assistance to all maintenance teams across the retail contract.
Each role will require the HVAC Manager to supervise, influence and build strong working relationships with the retail customer, internal teams and regional HVAC Engineers.
The role is responsible for effectively planning and leading HVAC teams to ensure all services are completed to the agreed standard and comply with all regulatory and company standards. The role is also responsible for overseeing all technical standards within the operation. You will be the technical expert and will be required to manage a budget and service delivery in a cost-effective manner.
You will be supervising a team of HVAC Engineers across approximately 200 stores within your region.Key Responsibilities:
Candidates Background & Experience:
- Ensure that all retail sites are covered for HVAC Maintenance Services, including reactive and PPM
- Provide Technical Support and coaching to your HVAC Engineers
- Participate in the recruitment and selection process of HVAC Engineer vacancies within your region
- Ensure under performance on KPI's is understood and action plans are in place to drive improvement
- Complete specified reports and compliance documentation and take action on any issues raised
- Regularly communicate with the customer on all HVAC / FM activity
- Provide cover for Divisional Account Manager during times of absence holidays and meetings
- Support the Divisional Account Manager during on all technical, people and HVAC process issues
- Qualified Commercial Gas / Heating Engineer who has experience across multi-sites on the service and maintenance of heating systems.
- NVQ Level 3 - Commercial and Industrial Gas, Building Services / Heating & Ventilation
- ACS Gas - COCN, CIGA, CORT, ICPN, CDGA, TPCP1, TPCP1A - essential
- NVQ Level 3 - Air Conditioning & Refrigeration - desirable
- City & Guilds 2079 F-Gas Category 1 - desirable
- City & Guilds 5831 Electrical Safe Isolation
- City & Guilds 17th or 18th Edition
You will be positive in your approach, able to work in a dynamic business environment, but above all be committed to the delivery of outstanding customer service.
You will be experienced in leading a team of Engineers in a multi-site environment, be able to deal directly with customers and on-site management teams, have the ability to work at heights, work in confined spaces, have a hands-on, can-do and flexible approach to your work
A Full Driving Licence and a high degree of mobility to travel throughout the area is required.Please only apply for this role if you have your Commercial Gas Qualifications as this is essential for this role.
If you feel these qualities describe you, then we would like to hear from you.
Please apply by submitting your CV in the strictest confidence to Daniel Murphy
at PDA SEARCH & SELECTION LIMITED