A prestigious London-based organisation is seeking an experienced Interim Payroll Manager, experienced in using ADP to solely manage a complex in-house payroll for a period of 3 months to start.
Responsibilities will include;
- Managing the end-to-end payroll function, ensuring the efficient, timely and customer-focused delivery of our employee payroll.
- Completing accurate records and regulatory returns to ensure compliance.
- Providing advice and support on complex payroll, tax, and employment issues, working closely with HR an finance where appropriate.
- Managing HMRC and pension responsibilities
- Full management of ADP system, making efficiencies where necessary
- Monthly reconciliation of payroll accounts and journals
The ideal candidate will possess payroll management experience, be extremely knowledgeable in ADP and complex, hourly pay elements. You will have a strong understanding of accounting principles and an excellent understanding of payroll legal requirements.
You will have strong communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels and with non-finance colleagues. You will always strive to deliver the best service and continuously seek to improve systems and processes.
Immediate start, please apply ASAP. The organisation is operating a hybrid working model. Day rate or FTC available.