Assistant Management Accountant (Part Qualified)| Loughborough | Salary £21,000 + benefits | Manufacturing Sector
Cherry Professional are excited to support this Loughborough based global manufacturing organisation, who are looking for an Assistant Management Accountant to join their team and support with the Commercial and Management Accounting activity including analysis, business partnering and supporting with budgeting and forecasting.
This role represents an outstanding opportunity for a recent graduate accountant looking to drive their career forwards in a commercially focused position that will provide the successful candidate with a rewarding workload, a supportive and sociable team along with a proactive approach to keep pushing you forward.
- Preparation and presentation of monthly Management Accounts (including materials, labour, fixed asset, stock and the preparation of journals.
- Preparation and Analysis of Group Reporting (P&L, variance analysis)
- Daily Updates (sales, staff, production)
- Business Partnering with Operations and Sales teams
- Support with preparation of Budgets and Forecasting
- Part Qualified Accountant (ACCA, CIMA, ACA)
- Degree Educated (or equivalent) in a relevant subject - i.e. Finance, Accounting or Business
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Proactive and driven approach to work and career progression
- Eagerness to learn and develop
This is a rare opportunity to be exposed at such an early stage to commercially fundamental duties and it is guaranteed to push and progress you to the next level.
Study support will be provided and encouraged
If you are you looking to join a business with a growth mindset and team orientated, apply now.?
This job is commutable?from?Leicester, Derby, Loughborough and Nottingham.???