*Team Leader - Tills, Grocery, Chilled - Chiswick, London*
*What, where, how long and how much! (Plus other bits)*
*What* - Team Leader, Chilled
*How Long* - Full Time - 37.5 hours (5 shifts per week)
*How much* - £9.90-11 per hour
*Anything else?* - As part of your team you get the following benefits (after completion of probation period)
Access to our lifestyle portal which has high street discounts, cinema and gym discounts, specifically tailored well-being support and various free training courses.
*Employee Payroll Benefits* (opened yearly for staff to choose)
* Corporate discounted health and insurance products (PMI, Health Cash Plan, Travel Insurance, Life Assurance, health screening)
* Kids passes getting you discounts to 5000+ family locations
* Dine club membership giving you discounts at thousands of restaurants
* 25% Store discount (from day 1)
* Company Pension
* 28 days holiday (including public holidays)
* 1 extra day holiday for over 3 years' service
* 2 extra days holiday for over 5 years' service
* CTW scheme (after 12 month service)
Planet Organic was established in 1995 and we currently have 8 stores in London with over 300 employees. We sell only the freshest, healthiest and most delicious organic/natural food that customers can find, as well as the finest organic skincare, books, juices and take away food.
Each item in every store has been handpicked and carefully chosen. We think long and hard about what's in our products, how they've been grown and how far they travel, so that our customers don't have to. It's not just about hard work: we love what we do.
*We work to our five values which are:*
* We promote healthy living in the community
* We provide organic and natural food that you can trust
* We create a shopping experience that's fun, educational and rewarding
* We conduct our business in a fair, honest and responsible way
* We respect our employees, customers and suppliers
The successful candidate will have a warm, friendly and outgoing personality in order to welcome and engage with our customers. Customer service is extremely important to Planet Organic and you should have a love of working in a customer environment.
We are looking for positive players to join our team. By this we mean people who smile, acknowledge every customer, have high standards, are flexible, punctual, reliable and hard working. It is important that you want to make a career at Planet Organic and that you are able to tell our customer what are the benefits of our products. Your responsibilities will include:
* Replenishing stock on the shelves
* Assisting customers with their questions
* Maintaining high levels of stock throughout the grocery department
* Ordering products from suppliers
* Maintaining the Stockroom