Secondary Early Career Supply Teachers (ECT)
Academics North West Support secondary schools across Cheshire and Merseyside and we are looking for Secondary Early Career Teachers to Teach within some of our client secondary schools across the Wirral and surrounding areas on various supply bookings starting ASAP!
Whether you're looking for a long term contract or something or flexible like daily supply.
At Academics we really pride ourselves in focussing our job search around your requirements and look to provide you with work you are looking for.
The supply opportunities we have are great as they allow our ECT's to be more flexible with the days that they want to work and these roles can also lead to longer term and permanent contracts.As a Secondary Early Career Supply Teacher you will:
- Hold relevant teaching qualification with QTS
- Be able to work flexible throughout the week (Usual working hours are between 8:30am-3:30pm)
- Be a confident and motivating teacher
- Have string behaviour management skills with the ability to teach up to GCSE and / or A level
- Hold a current Enhanced DBS registered to the update service or be prepared to apply for a new Enhanced DBS with Academics (Cost applied).
Academics are a leading national agency that specialise in the recruitment of permanent, long term and daily supply teachers and support staff.You will have a dedicated secondary consultant who will support you with your career and will give you access to a variety of opportunities - with great rates of pay!
If you're interested in expanding your current teaching experience through supply and wish to find out more about our opportunities for this term and the rest of the academic year click 'APPLY NOW' and submit your most up to date CV
All successful applicants are subject to a registration interview, List 99 Check, an Enhanced DBS check and 2 years' worth of referencing.