A global insurance company is looking for an Agile Product / Change Manager to focus on its global internal finance systems.
Please note that this role is starting off as a 12 month fixed term contract with potential to become permanent in 2022. This role is paying up to £85,000 plus benefits including 20% bonus. Remote working is available although you will ideally be able to visit one of their offices once or twice a month if required. Office locations are London and Birmingham.
The role covers a mix of business analysis and project/programme management. The main duties will include:
- Represent the internal finance products/systems and their best interests with internal and external stakeholders.
- Work collaboratively with the Product Owner and stakeholders to create a value-driven, long-term product vision and roadmap - setting expectations, challenging plans and assumptions
- Work to deliver change within the financial operations of the business
- Define the sprint goals, sprint backlog, and acceptance criteria
- Lead backlog refinement sessions with the delivery team
- Collaborate with other Product Managers to align on their roadmaps, goals and products.
To be considered suitable for this role you will need to have the following:
- Agile and product management experience
- Proven experience of delivering change within financial operations (middle office, billing, credit control etc.)
- Strong business analysis skills
- Ability to use data for decision making
- Exposure to a range of Finance and IT systems
- Able to communicate effectively with different stakeholders within and outside the organisation (third parties, SMEs, Delivery Team etc.)?
To apply, please send a copy of your CV