Senior Technical Finance Manager - West London - Immediate Start
My client is looking for hands on technical Finance Manager to join their team. Working primarily with the Finance Director as well as their parent company's US group corporate department while they restructure under their new parent company. This is a contract role but will go permanent for the right candidate. The right candidate will have a very strong background in IFRS and UKGAAP. The role is based in Hayes in West London(Heathrow).Role & responsibilities:
Required skills & experience:
- Conversion from UK GAAP to IFRS
- Develop and implement revised processes
- Undertake calculations and necessary amendments to reflect IFRS valuations (e.g. Stock, IR&D, leases)
- Various tasks associated with producing financial year end accounts including balance sheet reconciliation and analysis - this represents a change of financial year end from 31/3 to 30/9.
- Participate in implementing Oracle / J D Edwards
- Participate in the annual budget process (again needing to convert into a presentation / format compliant with the parent company)
- Able to deliver financial reporting at senior management level
- Completing monthly and annual reports
- Preparation of Group consolidated financial statements
- IFRS experience (FRS101/102)
- US GAAP will be beneficial
- Agan the main responsibility of the role is the UK Gaap to IFRS conversion
- ACA/ACCA Qualified
- Knowledge of a UK company owned by a US parent
- Strong knowledge of multiple IFRS
- Strong Excel skill levels including pivot tables and tools to data mine from large spreadsheets
- Working with Multi-company and group consolidation
- FEX - conversion and revaluing between GBP and USD.
- Ability to communicate with and articulate financial impacts to the wider business (i.e. non-accountants).
- Must be able to travel to Hayes (Heathrow).