Business Studies Teacher -Crawley
At Engage Education, we're recruiting for an exciting opportunity to work in a secondary school in Crawley who are currently recruiting for a KS4 Business Studies teacher to start in October 2021 About the role:
This is a full-time, long-term role teaching Business Studies to Key Stage 4 & 5 students. This role comes with plenty of room for career progression for those who commit to the college's passion for providing a supportive and enriching environment for these young adults. The college also places great emphasis on staff wellbeing and a healthy work-life balance.
The college are looking for an educator who has the ability to understand & connect with the students on an educational level, and prepare them for their lives beyond Sixth Form. The ideal applicant will be responsible for all aspects of their students' journey and for encouraging student achievement..
The college is easily accessible by public transport.. It offers a wide variety of full time courses to ensure that young people have the practical skills to go on to their chosen career or university course. About you:
- Have the ability to build strong rapport with young adults, and have experience mentoring students
- Have experience teaching Business Studies at KS4 & KS5 - both BTEC and A level experience in preferred.
- Have a background in education (Does not have to be within a school)
- Have a proven background of raising pupil progress
- A real desire to make a positive difference to the students that you work with
We are Engage Education, the most trusted education recruitment agency, with professional development and support at our core.
How to apply
- Get paid in line with national scales (AWR compliant)
- Free CPD sessions
- Your own dedicated consultant
- £150 'Refer a Friend' bonus
- Wellbeing support, travel discounts, and retail offers from our partners
You can apply for this role below or get in touch with us directly. All applicants require the appropriate qualifications, and all teachers require a formally-recognised teaching qualification.
If you are not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful for this role.
All candidates must have a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check before starting work. Full assistance provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with the GDPR requirements.