Consumer Additions are working with a global consumer goods brand who are looking for a Commercial Finance Manager.
This is a superb opportunity to join a fast-paced dynamic environment where you will help to drive continued, profitable growth.
- Monitor gross margin performance, generating routine and adhoc analysis
- Run our weekly net revenue forecast process, liaising with our FDs across the world
- Manage ECommerce financials, ensuring costs are controlled and generating robust forecasts and budgets
- Monitor global channel & product performance, proactively identifying opportunities for growth
- Support contract negotiations with our large global customers helping to deliver value creation
- Create effective global pricing and promotions strategies for our Ecommerce channels
- Establish reporting to link Ecommerce performance metrics with financials, provide insight to drive growth in our Ecommerce channel
- Provide commercial finance support to projects and initiatives to further the 'premiumisation' of our brand
The ideal candidate:
- Qualified accountant with a minimum of 3 years' experience
- Experience in a commercial finance capacity with a premium brand and/or Ecommerce environment would be preferable
- Possess excellent communication skills, able to influence at a senior level
- Pro-active, self-starter who embraces a 'blank paper' approach
- Highly proficient in Excel
In applying for this vacancy, you accept that your data will be processed by Consumer Additions. We take great care looking after your personal data and more information about this can be found here https://www.consumeradditions.com/privacy-policy/. In the meantime, make sure you are following us on LinkedIn.