Salary: £14.00 per hour
About the role:
- PAY RATES BETWEEN £14.00
- DAY SHIFT - 7:30am -4:00pm Monday to Thursday,
- Friday 7:30am -12:30pm
- Temp to perm
- 1 hours break per shift of which 30 mins is paid.
Core duties and responsibilities:
- TIG Welding to fabricate Aluminium components
- Using saws and measuring equipment
- Carry out quality control checks
- Ensuring correct quantities are produced.
Requirements for the role:
- Experience TIG Welding and fabrication is a must
- minimum depth of 10mm - 30mm is required
- Good all-round skills
- local location
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Previous experience in working with various metals.
To be considered for this role please apply online with your CV or call Roger on .