The successful Regulatory Reporting Accountant
will contributes to the overall success of the Regulatory Reporting, Finance in London, UK ensuring specific individual goals, plans, initiatives are executed / delivered in support of the team's business strategies and objectives.
You will be responsible for all matters concerning the regulatory reporting of Market Risk
and Credit Valuation Adjustment (CVA)
for the companies European entities. Key Responsibilities:
- Prepare Market Risk (Interest Rate, Commodity and FX), CVA, Sovereign (C33) and PRA102 template for submission to the PRA/EBA
- Principal subject matter expert for CRR and CRR2.
- Perform the daily capital and Large Exposure reporting
- Provide input in the FRTB implementation
- Support on ICAAP preparation
- Provide information for the Recovery and Resolution Plan.
- Work on the data attestation for MKR, CVA and Sovereign returns
- Accounting professional qualification
- Strong technical experience in regulatory reporting
- Credit Risk COREP returns experience
- Market Risk experience
The role offers a competitive salary, plus some excellent benefits that are included in the package.
If you are interested in finding out more and you have the required experience listed, please send your CV to .