Portfolio Finance Analyst - contract for 3 months initially, £333/day inside IR 35, Havant!
My Client, one of the biggest UK's energy company, is looking for a hands-on Portfolio Finance Analyst!
* Provide a professional finance function within the IT Portfolio Office to ensure the timely provision of project funding end effective financial control.
* Maintain financial controls enabling Project Cost Accounting for the portfolio including spend against budget, forecast spend and cost variance analysis.
* Manage the annual budgeting and roadmap process for IT projects.
* Provide financial management support for projects within the IT change portfolio, including budget development and monitoring, purchase order requisition and fulfilment, and reconciliation of projects and their close out.
* Ensure projects are managing their finances in line with the Transformational Change Governance Framework.
* Ideally has worked in a Portfolio Office/PMO Office Finance team environment and in the Finance department
* Experienced with Capex
* Very experienced in performing Month End activities
* Experience with producing accruals and preparing Journals
* Proficiency in reconciliations
* Exposure to Project Cost Accounting is essential
* Fully or part-qualified management accountant
* Experienced with working on Harmony and/or Oracle
* Experienced with the consolidation and manipulation of large data sets and confident with stakeholders - communication with senior management
* Proficiency in Excel (pivot table, filters, lookups, sumIFs, etc.)
If the roles sounds interesting to you and meet the requirements, please apply ASAP!