Our client is looking for an Immediately Available Temporary AP Clerk to join their Bristol Finance team on a temporary basis. The successful candidate will be mostly working from home but needs to be within commutable distance to the office.Client Details
Our client is a large establishment operating within the legal sector. They are offering a great opportunity to gain exposure into a busy accounting department, this position is open to immediately available candidates who are within commuting distance to their offices.Description
The key responsibilities of the Immediately Available Temporary AP Clerk include but are not limited to:
- Completing payments and controlling expenses by receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices.
- Reconciling processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Charging expenses to accounts and cost centres by analysing invoice/expense reports; recording entries.
- Paying vendors by monitoring discount opportunities, scheduling and preparing checks, and resolving purchase order, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation.
- Ensuring credit is received for outstanding memos.
- Maintaining accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions.
- Verifying vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
- Disbursing petty cash by recording entry and verifying documentation.
- Reporting sales taxes by calculating requirements on paid invoices.
- Protecting organisation's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updating job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
The successful candidate to the Immediately Available Temporary AP Clerk role will be immediately available and live within commuting distance of their South Bristol offices. This person must have experience in a similar role and be able to deal with large volumes of data.Job Offer
On offer for the successful candidate to the Immediately Available Temporary AP Clerk role is an immediate start, competitive hourly rate and flexible work from home options.