Interim Management Accountant
Firefly are currently working with an industry leader to recruit an Interim Management Accountant to join their high calibre finance team.Key Responsibilities
- Prepare month end management accounts for multi-sites including journal posting, month end reconciliations, payroll schedules and ledger maintenance
- Involvement in supporting other areas of finance as required
- Working close to tight deadlines and producing financial statements.
- Assisting with the quarterly report and overseeing projects
- Assist with completion of VAT Returns and other tax and duty submissions to the relevant tax authorities
- Responsible for overseeing the budgeting process and liaising with key budget holders and project managers.
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Strong management accounting background
- Great attention to detail with an eye for spotting variances.
- Excellent communication ability and strong excel skills.
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders effectively
- Available Immediately