on driving change in order to continue the growth of the business. Our client is currently building and implementing new systems, making now an exciting time to join their ranks. Description
- Take ownership for the validity of the financial records of various areas of the business.
- Produce month-end management information, including actively looking at ways to improve efficiency.
- Proactively drive change and implement new financial processes and procedures across the business.
- Review management accounts and reconcile to supporting records.
- Work with external stakeholders including investors, lenders, borrowers, bankers, lawyers and the board.
- Assist in the production of reports and decks for stakeholders.
- Assist in transactional workflows, including raising debt, funds and equity.
- Budgeting and forecasting across the business.
- Support other areas of the business as required.
- Fully qualified chartered accountant (ACA, CA or equivalent).
- Previous experience within financial services or big 4/audit background advantageous.
- Able to deliver complex projects to tight deadlines.
- Team player who takes direction well and presents solutions rather than problems.
- Self-starter who does not require constant supervision to complete the tasks they are given, but with the confidence to ask questions where a task is unclear.
- Proactive and will actively seek out areas where you can add value within the team and wider business.
- Excellent written and verbal English.
- Competent user of IT (particularly Excel).
- Strong numerical skills.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications, we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry, but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for over 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see the Walker Hamill website.