A top American investment bank is building a new function internally that will review and evaluate all regulatory change programmes in flight.
The regulatory programmes in question are 'conduct' in nature and include Libor, SFTR, MAR-type projects and others including multiple transaction reporting programmes.
We are looking for candidates with skills across control frameworks, controls testing, controls remediation and a broad knowledge of the risk and control environment. We are also looking for experience in regulatory change programmes; so that this person will know what good looks like.
We are looking for the following backgrounds:
1. Risk and controls background; controls testing, frameworks, controls remediation
2. Experience within regulatory change programmes, either delivering or assuring
3. Exceptional skills writing reports and managing stakeholders at all levels
4. Tier 1 investment banking background (5-10 years+)
5. An ability to evaluate a change programme
There are two levels we are recruiting at:
Senior Manager (800-1000/day)
Start date is third week in October at the latest.