VP of Engineering
My Award winning Fintech client are seeking a VP of Engineering to join, you will be responsible for the direction and management of engineering activities within a cross-functional business-unit, ensuring that products meet design requirements, and deliver a consistent experience for users.
They have grown from 500 to over 1000 in the last 2 years and plan on reaching 2500 employees by 2024. They are quickly becoming the go-to provider of services in their market and are attracting a market-share well above their size. You will be part of a truly global company who are using the latest technology to further their position in the industry.
- Create and design strategic visions for the product and department
- Design, implement, and monitor all operations and key performance metrics/operational efficiency for the engineering team
- Take ownership of resource planning and talent acquisition for correctly sized teams to meet the new business pipeline
- Inspire and nurture team members at all levels to continuously improve our ways of working, our culture, and our individual craftsmanship
- Work with our delivery team to implement the best methodologies and development processes
- Communicate and drive engineering initiatives across functions
- Experience as a multi-disciplined engineering leader
- Leading high-performing, multi-disciplinary global distributed teams
- Strong technical and engineering background that includes cloud technology, platforms, and user-facing applications
- Excellent technical communications skills at all levels of the organization including both technical and non-technical individuals
- Professionalism in both soft and hard skills
- Ability to formulate and articulate strategy/vision and effectively drive consensus across the organization
This is a multi-headcount position with further hires in 2022, now is a key time to join the organistion.
Please apply accordingly for an immediate CV review .
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/94720598