Product Manager - Project Manager - Finance Change - Agile - Scrum - Kanban - Insurance
An insurance client based in the city is looking for a Finance Product Manager to support the Finance function in delivering multiple finance systems projects.
Remote working is available although you will ideally be able to visit one of their offices once or twice a month if required. Office locations are London and Birmingham.
What you will be responsible for:
- Represent the internal finance products/systems and their best interests with internal and external stakeholders.
- Work collaboratively with the Product Owner and stakeholders to create a value-driven, long-term product vision and roadmap - setting expectations, challenging plans and assumptions
- Work to deliver change within the financial operations of the business
- Define the sprint goals sprint backlog, and acceptance criteria
- Lead backlog refinement sessions with the delivery team
- Collaborate with other Product Managers to align on their roadmaps, goals and products.
What you will have:
- Experience managing multiple concurrent projects within the insurance market, preferably Lloyd's Market
- Significant hands-on experience of using Agile to achieve shared goals and business outcomes
- Experience / detailed knowledge of conducting all Agile SCRUM and Kanban ceremonies and hands on review of Agile project artefacts.
- Experience of Product Backlog prioritisation and sizing of sprints.
- End to end experience of product and project lifecycles over medium and large-scale projects
- Working with internal and external teams located across multiple time zones
- Good understanding of Finance operations and processes.
- Exposure to a range of Finance and IT systems
How to apply:
Please apply through this advert sharing your latest CV highlighting any relevant experience. If you are successful you will be contacted within the next 48 hours.