Are you a qualified Teacher who specialises in SEND or would like to gain more experience working within SEN schools?
Academics are looking for Qualified Teacher to work within SEN schools across the Wirral and Ellesmere Port.The Job...
You'll be kept busy, working with either primary or secondary aged pupils. You'll take initiative, be resilient, and drive pupils to achieve and progress. You'll work on learning activities, promote confidence, and encourage pupils to act independently to succeed. Planning your lessons is an essential part to this role.You'll Be...
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status.
- Experienced working with special needs (desirable)
- Able to hold student attention and focus with excellent communication skills.
- Promote happiness, self-reliance and encourage positive interactions .
Our staff say...
- Academics are an established and respected education recruiter
- Generous rates of pay
- A dedicated SEN Consultant
- Honest and friendly service
- Access to our 'Refer a Friend' scheme
Could this be the role for you? Send your CV over, or give me a call!
- 'I had never registered with an agency before and Academics have been wonderful!'
- 'A warm, friendly, but professional service'
- 'I have worked for several teaching agencies in the past, but this is the first time that I have felt like 'more than just a number'
Is this role not what you're looking for? We are constantly in need of talented education staff to fill a wide variety of positions. Please get in touch and we're happy to discuss our opportunities with you!