A household name, fast track career progression within 1-2 years, hybrid working and a 10% bonus in addition to your basic salary; it's understandable that you'll be itching find out more about this role for a Qualified Accountant to join a market-leading financial services business as a Finance Manager.
With previous experience of regulatory reporting, UK consolidations and the preparation and review of UK financial statements, it will be the Finance Manager's responsibility to deliver accurate and timely financial reporting and to ensure the management of controls which govern this.
Whilst considering yourself an IFRS technical specialist, you'll be equally comfortable with the "softer" side of the role, priding yourself on excellent communication and stakeholder management skills, in order to liaise with colleagues across the business, as well as external audit contacts.
At a glance, the role will include:
- Management of the audit process
- Accurate preparation of UK statutory accounts, technical accounting position papers and financial regulatory returns
- Management of intercompany balances and trading
- Preparation of monthly reports for management purposes, including consolidations
- Risk monitoring and reporting
- Balance sheet reconciliation process
For more information on the above role or to see a full spec, please apply today or contact Ayrton Fontaine at The ONE Group.