School Finance/Administration Assistant
* 1 year maternity cover contract
* Immediate start
A lovely 2-form-entry primary school in Highgate are looking for an experienced School Finance and Administration Officer to join the school as soon as possible to cover a permanent member of staff's maternity leave.
The school are ideally looking for someone who has previous experience working in a school and has a good understanding of finance computer systems.
Main purpose of the job
• To assist the School Business Manager in undertaking their duties and responsibilities
• To assist with the operation of financial systems and internal controls within the school
• To assist with general administration requirements of the school office.
• To manage the school's extended school enrichment programme
• To co-ordinate with the EVC a programme of school trips and visits and ensure that all necessary risk assessments and controls are in place
• To promote and develop the Christian ethos of the school
• To uphold the school's vision, values and aims and to abide by agreed professional behaviours and attitudes
The hours for the role are 8.30am to 4.30pm, Monday to Friday. You will be reporting into the school Business Manager.
Please only apply if you have the following:
* experience of working in a school office, with finance experience
* the ability to prioritise workload, whilst making sure that key deadlines are met
* a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
* a positive approach and a good teamwork ethic
* The ability to start immediately or within 1 week of interview
If you can answer yes to all the above, please apply ASAP with an up-to-date CV outlining the above experience.
We have a policy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Philosophy Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients