Operational Academic ManagerHE Institution£45,000 (+ bonus scheme)London (flexible working arrangements)1 year FTC - 35 hours per week.
Our client is looking to recruit an Operational Academic Manager to be responsible for the management of registry operations and academic programmes across the college.
Responsible to the Directors, the post-holder will collectively provide support, direction, and guidance to academic and professional staff.Key Responsibilities
- Responsible and accountable for setting and advancing the academic strategy as well as enhancing student experience.
- Manage academic operations, including but not limited to planning classes, hiring teachers, academic progression, monitoring quality and standards and upholding academic policy.
- Ensure the Registry department is running in an efficient and effective manner.
- Report to the Directors as well as the partner university and external stakeholders.
- The successful candidate will push the boundaries of their potential to thrive in this progressive role. Their position will propagate alongside the start-up college, which is projected to have significant growth in the upcoming year.
- Experience of working in a managerial role, ideally within the Higher Education sector.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent or professional relevant experience.
- Ability to manage staff effectively and liaising with internal stakeholders.
- Extensive hands-on experience in an educational setting.
- Experience in degree-level qualifications.