PR Account Executive
Do you enjoy creating engaging digital content have an eye for detail and want to work for a busy growing company .
Based in Basingstoke we have an opening for a PR Account Executive.
Roles and responsibilities include:
Media outreach to national, industry and broadcast media
Attending Face to face/virtual media meetings - staffing media interviews alongside clients
Attend (in person/virtual) major consumer events and tradeshows to meet with media and organise press conferences
Delivery of regular media coverage for clients: interviews, thought-leadership articles, speaker opportunities and background briefings.
Managing client relationships day to day and supporting senior team during quarterly reviews
Social media posting/content creation and execution of social plans - as well as contributing to social campaign ideas
Regular blog and feature writing
Account admin and reporting
The ideal candidate:
Other important information:
- Under one year in PR or marketing role with a desire to develop
- Relevant degree or equivalent qualification in media, communications, journalism, or English
- Interest in technology - both B2C and B2B
- Strong copywriting skills (press releases, blogs, web copy, magazine articles etc)
- Positive and friendly outlook with a desire to build relationships with clients, journalists and suppliers
- Basic understanding of PR and social media
- Plus, bags of creative energy to come up with new PR and social media campaign ideas
Salary - £21-24k dependant on experience
bonus scheme of up to 20% of salary for employees. Bonuses are awarded based on personal and company performance across the year.
25 days annual leave which includes the Christmas/New Year period as the office is closed.
Employees also receive private medical cover after 12 months of service.
??????? Client base is global so there is also plenty of scope to travel when safe to do so - including to major tech trade shows (i.e. CES in Las Vegas, MWC in Barcelona).