6 months Temp transitioning to Perm opportunity
Based Angel Square, Manchester City Centre
£12.00 per hour
Monday - Friday 37.5 hours per week
Reference checks covering 3 years, CRB check and credit check applicable due to nature of role.
Acting as an agency on behalf of my client, The Coop Group I am recruiting a number of Complaints Specialists for a new opportunity within Coop's head office.
This is an excellent opportunity as the role is temporary for 6 months, following this period the client have advised they will look to transition candidates into permanent roles with Coop*, whereby you would be eligible for benefits such as paid holiday/sickness/pension contribution along with further benefits specific to Coop * Please note this would be dependant on performance and suitability.Role
Complaint Specialists are responsible for managing complaints from customers, colleagues and suppliers across a broad range of businesses and partner organisations. Complaints Specialists are accountable for resolving complaints (in line with our defined policies) whilst meeting operational targets.Responsibilities
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Role Holders are required to identify, capture and champion business improvements to reduce complaints and improve our service offering, partnering with wider Coop teams to support local plans. Complaint Handlers will manage their own complaints portfolio, working across both regulated and non-regulated sectors.
- Additional responsibility for managing their own complaints portfolio (end to end) and making business decisions for resolution
- Increased technical knowledge (working across BU's, sectors and products)
- Operating in regulated and non-regulated territories
- Commercially targeted (challenging goals and ambitions for complaint and redress cost reduction across Coop)
- Managing relationships with key stakeholders, regulators and partner organisations
- Targeted with identifying, capturing and championing business improvements (evidencing delivery of improvements and impact on experience), partnering with teams to make the Coop experience better
- Managing Executive, PR and High- Risk complaints, working with our legal and media teams.
- Vocational qualifications relevant to the role, or equivalent by experience
- Basic literacy, numeracy and IT skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with colleagues and external stakeholders
- An ability to understand and deliver against customer requirements
- Ability to plan and organise own work to deadlines, including balancing competing priorities
- Ability to follow directions and procedures with strong attention to detail
- Willingness to learn new skills and approach challenges
- Proficient IT skills
- Ability to work as part of a team, and also independently
Rullion are acting as a Recruitment Agency for this role
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates. NCoates
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.