Our office was established in April 2019 and our mission is to brighten the lives of people requiring additional support enabling them to have care in a place they choose, giving them a sense of purpose, well-being & worth. This role will play a vital part in ensuring that our clients receive the best in class quality care and whilst supporting the growth of our business.
Are you looking for an employer who CARES about you? Then you're in the right place.Job Description
This is a varied and challenging role, we are looking for an individual with a proven track record in providing the highest quality service. You should have experience in leading a team who are committed to providing the best care possible with clients they are individually matched to based on interests, hobbies and personalities.
Roles and responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
- Carry out Client and CAREGiver touch points, including Quality Assurance Visits, Support Visits, Competency Assessments, Care Plan reviews as required
- Able to review client daily records and MAR Charts
- Use Electronic Care Management systems to ensure all information is uploaded and accurate to reflect client needs
- Can develop and maintain positive relationships with care staff, clients and their families and representatives
- Contribute to the mentoring of CAREGivers
- Participate in the on-call on a scheduled basis
- This role is currently 50% care and 50% Team Leading, you should be able to work every other weekend on a rota basis.
A minimum of level 3 in Health and Social Care is required for this role or a willingness to work towards if you have relevant experience. You should have access to reliable transport and a full UK driving license as some of our clients live in rural locations.
You should have worked in Domiciliary Care for at least 1 year and have supervisory experience in a Social Care environment.
- No 15 / 30 minute care calls
- Paid Travel Time and Mileage
- Excellent rates of pay
- 20 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays
- Free parking on-site
- Pension scheme
- Supportive and Friendly Office Team
- Discounts on your favourite brands including Tesco, Costa and many more!
- Free membership to 'Life and Progress Employee Assistance Programme' which gives you 24/7 access to one to one counselling, legal advice and support, self-help and wellbeing information
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.