*Slots Arcade Team Leader (AGC) - Blackpool*
Mecca is a leading operator of bingo clubs in the UK and our venues offer great-value food, drink and live entertainment. We aim to provide exciting gaming experiences for our customers in a safe and fun environment.
We are so sure you will love it here that we insist anyone thinking about joining us can visit Mecca as a customer and 'try out' being a team member. In this way, you get a chance to appreciate the unique experience of working at Mecca.
We know how valuable the right people are so once you have joined the team we want you to stay. We have a clear career path and great training to help you reach your potential and stay with us to build an exciting career in entertainment.
As a Slots Arcade Team Leader your role will be to help maximise performance in all areas of the slots arcade site, managing the club in the absence of your Manager. You will ensure the team deliver high quality customer service to all customers to facilitate their play and ensure profitable admissions.
You will assist your Manager in delivering success for your stakeholders; the customer, the employee, the shareholder, the local community and the regulator.
* Assist your manager in driving the performance of the slots arcade measured against a balanced scorecard of targets covering finance, customer service, and team metrics.
* Champion and role model our values of Service, Teamwork, Ambition, Responsibility and Solutions
* Help build a highly capable team who are fanatical about the delivery of safer gambling, customer excellence and a quality product.
* Proactively drive sales and control costs to drive profitability
* Ensure your arcade proactively complies with all regulation, particularly the Gaming Commission licensing requirements, and that you are a champion for safer gambling.
* Fanatical about delivering unrivalled customer experience
* Demonstrates evidence of engaging a team, to ensure high customer service standards are delivered, which enhance the customer experience
* Knowledge of gaming and the factors which impact its contribution to the business, including an understanding of the associated compliance, safer gaming, & commercial risks
* Sound commercial and financial acumen
* Values and personally demonstrates behaviours that support and encourages inclusion and diversity.