We are keen to speak to experienced course leaders who have a background in Law and/or Policing, to take on a permanent position at a university in the Dagenham area.
* Based in East London.
* This University prides itself on caring for it's students, even offering scholarships to those who lost their jobs during the pandemic.
* Provides classrooms with interactive teaching capabilities.
The successful candidate
* You will be responsible for managing the BA (hons) Law and Practice, BA (hons) Professional Policing and the Police Constable Degree Apprenticeship (PCDA) programmes.
* You will be a positive, adaptable and emotionally intelligent individual who is able to demonstrate an array of academic and administrative skills relating to the management of higher education.
* You will have experience within leadership in higher education and a background of working professionally within law or policing.
* You will be able to effectively deliver a high quality student experience to assist in maximising career potential of graduates.
A bit about the role
* This role will also require working alongside other course leaders to contribute to development assessment and teaching.
* You will be responsible for overseeing student welfare and progress.
* This is a permanent role, paying between £30,123 and £33,821 pa.
* This is a site based position, requiring you to be able to attend the campus.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We're more than a recruitment agency - we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we've got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs.
The legal bit...
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion