We have been approached by a fantastic not for profit organisation to assist them in the recruitment of a Finance Manager. This is an excellent opportunity for a qualified Finance Manager to advance their career as a key hire within their organisation.
As Finance Manager you would be responsible for:
* Supervising a team of four finance professionals
* Contribute to the delivery of department objectives, strategies, action plans and projects as required including contribution to the development and improvement of policies
* Provide data and other information to compile or assist with the contents of reports.
* Responsible for the completion of the statutory accounts within agreed timescales, including managing the external audit process.
* Responsible for ensuring that reconciliations of all balance sheet accounts for all companies are prepared and checked on a timely basis.
* Responsible for the maintenance of the finance and property databases.
* Responsible for creditor, debtor and payroll services, along with company credit cards and petty cash.
* Responsible for the accurate completion of the VAT return in compliance with the statutory deadlines.
* Responsible for preparation of monthly journals for accruals, prepayments, Right to Buy sales as appropriate for all companies.
* Responsible for the financial evaluation of contractors.
* Responsible for advising the Audit and Risk Committee of any changes to accounting standards and making recommendations for changes to the Accounting Policy
To be considered for this role you must be a Qualified Accounting professional with previous experience in a similar role ideally within the not for profit sector.
For further information please submit your CV via this website.
Please note should you not hear from us within 5 days of submitting your CV please assume your application has not been succesful