Data Analysis and reporting using ExcelClient DetailsData Services Executive (VLookUps and pivot Tables):
Market leading business with modern offices close to public transport links.DescriptionData Services Executive (VLookUps and pivot Tables):
You will be working in a team of 12
your team produces reports for customers mainly around motor insurance, the team also do motor insurance audits on a weekly basis for circa 250 customers a week.
ProfileData Services Executive (VLookUps and pivot Tables):
- your role will be to do much of the repetitive business as usual work on Excel, freeing up permanent members of the team to work on some efficiency projects.
- you will be using Excel to Vlookup, pivot table, and Hlookup level
- you must be competent in Excel and your experience must be on the CV
- the job does have a lot of copying and pasting and data manipulation
- the job is repetitive, and they need somebody with good attention to detail
- your CV will need to demonstrate using Excel to a reasonable level, apart from that they do not mind what your work experience is.
- Look at dataset to pull out info - the info might be insurance details or financial data, you do not as such need to understand it, more recognise the correct data to extrapolate
- Look at spreadsheets, compare to new data and recognise what details are new and add them, what data needs removing.
- You will have very good Excel - Pivot Tables and VLookUps
- You will want a temporary role until the end of the year
- You will be a happy working independently
- You will have excellent attention to detail.
- Ideally you will be immediately available
£12 - £15 per hour dependant upon experience.