CMA are partnering with a global business on an exclusive basis to recruit an experienced payroll professional to join the team on a temporary basis. This role would be based out of their Chichester office with flexibility around home working. This a fantastic opportunity to work in a truly global scale with payrolls in multiple countries.What will the role involve?
- Responsible for processing the monthly payroll across three countries;
- Set up circa 60 new starters on a monthly basis;
- Produce reports on a weekly basis analysis labour spends;
- Other ad hoc duties.
Additional benefits and information:
- Previous experience in a high volume payroll environment;
- Experience using a payroll system is essential and experience of ADP is desired;
- Excellent IT skills;
- Strong communication skills.
- Competitive hourly rate;
- Flexible working environment;
- Pension and 28 days holiday (inc. bank holidays).
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that CMA may contact you in connection with your application in relation to CMA providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. CMA is currently receiving a high volume of applications. Whilst we ensure all applications are considered, regrettably, it may not be possible to respond individually to all applications received.