A Top Global Independent Advisory House requires an Associate Level individual to continue to drive forward its growing Natural Resources team in London. The individual will be working across a variety of sub-sectors (particularly Oil & Gas) and gain exposure to some of the largest transactions across the market whilst also playing an integral part on live mandates from an execution perspective paired with client exposure.
The team is looking to make two growth hires following a sustained period of success and high performance across the Oil & Gas space.The Opportunity will offer you:
- Extensive pipeline and flow of mandates.
- Exposure across a broad range of deal sizes (500mn - Mega Cap Transactions) and clients.
- Extensive client exposure.
- Exposure to top businesses and senior industry professionals across the businesses extensive network.
- Strong deal teams with top industry professionals allowing for professional development.
- Continued expansion plans for the team.
- Broader development plans with origination capabilities.
- Minimum 2:1 or equivalent from a leading University.
- Additional European Language Skills preferred but not a necessity.
- Between 3 Years - 6 years of previous full-time experience within Investment Banking (ideally M&A aligned) developing strong technical skills.
- Would look at Balance Sheet Banks, Boutique Banks & Big 4 Candidates.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional execution exposure, comfortable building models, taking on sectors, communication skills.
- Previous experience within the Natural Resources Space is needed either from a Nat Res team or a Generalist M&A team (Ideally Oil & Gas).