Excellent Salary, plus study support
When you join 2 Sisters, you will become part of the UK's largest food manufacturer with ambitious plans and as such you can look forward to working with a whole bunch of talented colleagues with a shared passion for quality, service and most importantly food.
Holland's Pies can trace its history back to 1851 when John Whittaker started a confectionary shop in Haslingden and employed Richard Holland. In 1869, Richard was married to John's daughter Sarah and they took over the family business re-naming it Holland's. In 1907 Baxenden was established as the home of Holland's Pies and the current bakery has been their home since 1936.
About the role:
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Management Accountant to join the Finance team on site, you will be in a team of three reporting directly to the Finance Manager.
Your main aim is to support the business in the understanding of the weekly material & labour variances, whilst looking at the monthly factory overhead performance.
We are wanting someone wanting to get out and about on the site, go down to the shop floor and know the in's and out's of our products, now how all processes work, product costs and be involved with the KPIs.
You will also be assisting in delivery of weekly and monthly both internally and into the Group.
Accountabilities for this role:
• Material & labour variance analysis - supporting production management in Continuous Improvement initiatives.
• NPD appraisal, maintaining SAP BOMS and Master Recipes
• Weekly and Monthly Performance Reports
• Factory cost centre reviews & re-forecasting.
• Preparation of accruals and prepayments and BS reconciliations
• Analysis of purchase price variance including inflationary effects and recovery tracking
• Involvement in preparation of financial forecasts and business plans
• Ad hoc project work when required
• CIMA / ACCA part qualified or QBE
• Self-motivated, with an ability to influence at all levels
• Experience of a FMCG Manufacturing environment
• Good analytical skills with attention to detail but able to see the bigger picture
• Always willing to challenge the status quo and prompt new ways of working
• Intermediate Excel skills including use of pivot tables
• Good organisational abilities to ensure deadlines are met
• Knowledge of SAP is desirable
2 Sisters Food Group is one of the UK's largest food manufacturers providing great tasting products to the nation, from chicken to cookies and pizza to pies!
We have over 20 sites in England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland, Netherlands and Poland.
We employ over 15,000 staff, all of whom have the opportunity to progress as we focus on promoting from within and you can be part of that too.
Knowing that our business is only as good as the people we employ, we invest in people like you to enhance skills and professional development.