Our client is offering the opportunity for an individual to become part of a dynamic and entrepreneurial company, with innovation, technology and sustainability at the heart of everything they do. Their services cover the physical trading of sugar, ingredients and packaging, as well as the provision of value added service such as: Logistics and Stock Management; Sustainable Supply Programmes; Price Risk Management; Market Analysis; Financing; and Corporate Finance.
They are looking for a focused and driven individual to work closely with the Trade Finance team and other internal departments in supporting the Company's finance requirements globally in a timely and efficient manner.Tasks & Responsibilities
- Loan management - draw downs, rolls and repayments in co-ordination with accounts, Treasury and house banks.
- Work closely with banks to obtain competitive pricing of Letter of Credits and negotiation of documents in an efficient manner.
- Structuring funding with banks for the new business ensuring that it aligns specifically with the trade.
- Manage, monitor the finance required for the Company's sugar held in warehouse including co-ordination with Clients and Traders.
- Work closely with Treasury and Trade Finance colleagues to enable efficient daily utilization of finance.
- Good understanding of insurance cover, existing bank facilities to enable finance of trades.
- Process and monitor existing business flows of payables/receivables. Following up any outstanding payments for prompt settlement from buyers.
- Monitor and support the short and medium term funding requirements for the company's local branches structuring to meet their specific requirements of local subsidiaries with local bank facilities and keep record of these positions.
- Full awareness of Company's sanctions policies.
- To review and negotiate bank facilities and facility addendums.
- Finance/Economics education (Masters desirable) .
- Understanding of International Banking and Finance.
- Microsoft Office skills.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Focused and highly motivated.
- Ability to prioritise, work efficiently, accurately and to strict deadlines.
- Team player working closely with colleagues.
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Language skills also a bonus
- A hybrid of remote working and a prestigious office location in the heart of London
- Competitive salary and discretionary bonus structure
- Free breakfasts, soup and smoothies, as well as frequent office food events
- Subsidised gym membership and bike to work scheme, 7-a-side football team
- Life, health and dental insurance
- Learning and development opportunities
- A collaborative and collegiate work environment and culture
- Charity fundraising and volunteering opportunities