Drayton are delighted to be Perferri Van Melle (whose brands include; Mentos, Chupa Chups, Smint & Fruit-tella), in recruiting a Senior Finance Manager
for their UK operation. This new role represents an excellent opportunity for and ambitious Finance Manager, ideally with experience of the FMCG market, looking for broader responsibilities and team management.
The Senior Finance Manager
will be responsible for the day to day running and development of the Accounting & IT Function. The successful candidate will be a commercially aware individual who will be an expert in the in the books; ensuring everything is running smoothly and no surprises in the figures.
This role will play a key business partnering role ensuring compliance to group governing policies, development of the P&L and ensure robustness in our core reporting systems. The incumbent will be responsible for leading the external audits and regular internal audits, ensuring adherence to the process and guiding the development of future policies.Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- Manage the monthly closing and reporting process, including quarterly and annual audits; as well as the reporting package, including variance to budget/forecasts.
- Ensure financial transactions are accurately recorded in a timely manner and in accordance with the group accounting rules and chart of accounts.
- Ensure HMRC, secretarial, National Statistics, Companies House other regulations are adhered to and compliant.
- Maintaining close control of the balance sheets and ensuring that robust reconciliations are completed on a monthly basis.
- Prepare / oversee all month end tasks such as accruals, prepayments and closing of ledgers.
- Reporting and accounting as per regulatory and legal requirements, raising any areas of concern with the Finance Director.
- Continuous review of financial programmes and lead on finance system improvement projects for the UK.
- Monitoring of ADFS or performance issues, sharing update with the marketing team and lead review process for Budgeting and forecasting on APL spend and completeness.
On offer in addition to the base salary:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Accounting.
- Accountancy Qualification (ACA/ACCA or equivalent).
- 5+ years' of post-qualified accounting experience.
- Technical grounding, small team experience and multi-currency experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexible working between office and home
- Private Medical & Dental
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
Drayton are operating as the retained partner to Perfetti Van Melle. Any unsolicited CV's will be forwarded directly on to Drayton.