As the Management Accountant with this Global communications business you will support the Financial process across all business cycles with a particular focus on supporting a recruitment business function.
· Preparation of monthly management accounts
· Budgeting and Forecasting
· Working capital management
· VAT returns
· Commission calculations
· Balance sheet reconciliations and ownership of the P&L and Balance Sheet
· Variance analysis
· P&L reconciliation and analysis to ensure the right direction of the business according to benchmarks and budget
· Provide analytical support to the senior management team
· Analyse, investigate, and report on the fiscal and monetary impact.
· Partner with the senior management team to assist their understanding of the financial information produced.
Key skills required
· 3+ years' experience as a Management Accountant
· CIMA/ACCA Qualified with 1-2 years PQE
· Recruitment company background
· Knowledge of payroll and legislation surrounding it and payroll systems is a must
· Advance knowledge of Excel is a must (pivot tables, advanced formulation, etc.)
· Commercial Acumen
· Strong analytical skills
· Knowledge of Navision would be an advantage
· Strong communication skills, with the ability to mentor a small team and deal with stakeholders across the business