Assistant Finance Business PartnerFilleigh, EX32, North Devon About us: MISSION
is a collective of Creative and MarTech Agencies led by entrepreneurs who encourage an independent spirit. Employing 1,000 people across 27 locations and 3 continents, the Group successfully combines its diverse expertise to produce Work That CountsTM
for our Clients, whatever their ambitions. Creating real standout, sharing real innovation and delivering real growth for some of the world's biggest brands. www.themission.co.uk
Working near Barnstaple, North Devon you will be working with a team of over 30 staff covering all aspects of finance, from day to day accounting to the preparation of group submissions and dealing with new acquisitions and their integration into the Group. Providing finance services to 15 Mission subsidiaries across the UK we work as a tightknit team, continually looking for ways in which we can work more efficiently whilst maintaining our high standards and excellent reputation.What will I be doing?
Your primary role will to be to support the Finance Business Partner, assisting with budget planning, forecasting, variance analysis and providing ad-hoc data and advice as required.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to;
What will I need?
- Working with senior management teams providing on-going, value adding finance support that enables sustainable business decisions; attending management meetings as required.
- Assisting in the analysis of revenue performance to budget, quarterly and monthly "flash" forecasts.
- Providing, understanding and adding value to Net Profit Per Client on an on-going basis.
- Monitoring and reviewing the management accounts against budget, understanding variances and taking necessary action.
- Producing monthly "flash" forecasts and revenue growth information as required by the Group Board.
- Producing monthly Management Information for Senior Management Teams across the Group.
- Ad-hoc reports to support the Finance Business Partner.
We are looking for a part qualified ICAEW, CIMA or ACCA Accountant who has previous experience of management accounts and analysing financials. You would need to be analytical, have a knowledge of forecasting and be a confident communicator. The ability to use the Microsoft Office Suite especially Excel, Word and Outlook is a must, but most of all you need to be a team player with a desire to complete your job to the best of your ability in a timely and accurate manner. And in return...
· 25 days' holiday, increasing to 29 after 2 years' service (+ Bank holidays)
· Company pension scheme
· Medical cash plan - including employee assist programme, contributions to dental, optical, physio etc.
· Health and wellbeing programme
· Childcare vouchers
· Regular staff social events
· Company Christmas closure
· Cycle to work scheme