MIS and Finance Administrator
Location: Home-based(with occasional travel to Kent/London)
Pertemps Work-based Learning and Skills division is pleased to be recruiting on behalf of a thriving national training provider
As a result of growth, we now have an immediate opportunity for an experienced MIS and Finance Administrator to work for an Apprenticeship/Training Provider who have an excellent reputation in their field.
This company are offering a competitive salary of up to £25000 per annum, 25 days+bank holidays, laptop, excellent pension scheme and genuine career opportunities
Working alongside the MIS and Data Management Team, you will be responsible for ensuring the Individual Learning Records and monthly data submission to the ESFA, alongside the reconciliations are accurate to ensure incomes received are correct.
Key duties and responsibilities of the Data and Finance Administrator
• Input learner information onto the MIS system throughout the Learner Journey
• Update the master Learning Plan spreadsheet
• Submitting the ILR (Individual Learner Records) return monthly, resolving any errors, warnings and data match issues that could result in payments not being received
• Reconcile the money received to ensure it matches what is expected. Investigate, resolve or challenge any discrepancies
• Undertake learner evidence packs checks to ensure all auditory requirements are being met
• Producing monthly reports
• Dealing with incoming enquiries through email, telephone, and face to face(where applicable)
Skills, Experience and Qualifications Required for the Data and MIS Administrator
• Previous experience working within MI, Data and Administration is essential
• Sector experience within Work-Based Learning, Skills, Education or Recruitment is highly desirable
• Excellent all-round IT Skills including advanced knowledge of Word, Excel and Data/MIS systems such as PICS or Maytas
• Excellent administration skills, including attention to detail and working to strict compliance and timescales
• The ability or proven track record of working on own initiative and in a targeted working environment
• Knowledge of Work-Based Learning Programmes and Funding would be desirable
The position is available immediately. For more information please contact Simon Atkins- Pertemps Work-Based Learning and Recruitment Division .