Do you have any working knowledge or an interest in CE Marking? Are you degree qualified in mechanical, electrical or manufacturing?
Rare opportunity on offer for someone to join an extremely ambitious market-leading business, who have a global presence and have plans to double head count in the next 12 months.
Can you write technical reports? Do you have the ability to work on your own initiative?
Established over 35 years ago this global business design and manufacture cutting edge equipment, servicing the automotive, aviation, food, and scientific industries. Due to continuous growth, they are looking for an additional Compliance Engineer to join the team
In this role you be mentored by the principal compliance engineer, supporting them with product compliance documentation for products sold across the globe. You will be proactively monitoring and looking out for updates on EU/EC directives, regulations and standards. You will write technical reports and documents, preparing training material and delivering this to subsidiaries.
This role be suitable for a degree qualified mechanical/electrical engineer, who has a keen interest in compliance/EU Directives.The Role:
To apply for this role, you must:
- Compliance Engineer
- Writing product compliance documentation for products sold worldwide
- Writing training material and delivering to teams within the business
- Supporting engineers with compliance issues
- £30'000 - £35'000 + Training, Professional Development, Healthcare, Pension and Excellent Benefits
- Have an engineering degree - Mechanical, Electrical or Manufacturing
- Have an interest in compliance/ CE Directives
- Be able to write technical documents
- Self-starter and proactive approach to changes
This is an exciting and rare opportunity to join a business who invests in their staff, to apply please click apply or send your CV to for a confidential conversation.