IT Infrastructure Analyst
Location - Newton Abbot
IT Infrastructure Engineer, Windows, Windows Server, LAN, WAN, Networks, VMware, Office 365,
An IT Infrastructure Analyst is required to support the IT infrastructure and systems within a busy environment. Candidates with experience of the Energy industry would be well received.
Due to ongoing growth and vision this company, an Energy business based in Newton Abbot requires an IT Infrastructure Engineer with experience of providing 3rd line support for a new permanent role.
As the IT Infrastructure Analyst, you will be required to:
- Provide 3rd line support to the IT Infrastructure
- Provide support of hardware, virtualised servers, and LAN/WAN networks
- Able to manage storage and backups
- Able to troubleshoot systems, networks, and applications
- Able to build relationships
- Provide supporting documentation.
- Able to document information and keep systems up to date
The IT Infrastructure Analyst should have the following skills or experience:
- A degree in an IT or related subject plus experience
- A good understanding of virtualised environments
- Experience with Windows operating systems (Server/Desktop)
- A knowledge of exchange server (premise/cloud)
- Able to support, configure and troubleshoot infrastructure systems
- An understanding of firewall technologies
- Able to document new systems, set-ups, and configurations
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with a background of IT Infrastructure support to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Newton Abbot based company will offer you:
- The opportunity to work in a highly technical environment.
- The opportunity to develop your career further.
- A competitive salary + benefits
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you are an experienced Infrastructure Engineer and you would like to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the IT Infrastructure role, please contact Kerry Heath at Jonathan Lee Recruitment,
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.