Technical Design Engineer
An exciting position has become available for a full-time Technical Design Engineer based in Wokingham. The successful candidate will earn £22,000 - £32,000 depending on experience.Role Requirements
- ONC, HNC or Degree qualification in mechanical engineering/ product design / electrical engineering.
- Ability to be creative.
- Logical and practical with a keen interest in technology.
- An ability to work to deadlines & cost management whilst maintaining a focus on ensuring excellence of quality, longevity and customer reliability.
- Work collaboratively with other teams to deliver the best solution for the business.
- Interface with sales & marketing to deliver product information content.
- 3D CAD design experience.
- Organised & tidy.
- Proactive, driven and dynamic with a can-do attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal skills required, flexibility and a team player.
- New product design and development.
- Assisting with existing product improvement and drawing changes.
- Product coding and bill of materials around our modular design for custom orders.
- Liaising with customers and internal departments.
- Occasional assembly/production work and possible on-site visits.
Our client is a world leader in high security locking systems that protect the nation from threats. As a family run business for over 60 years we have a busy team that we are looking to expand and have a variety of full and part time production roles available.Why should you apply?
If you're the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
- Permanent position (full time)
- 25 days annual holiday entitlement, plus bank holidays
- Employer contributed pension scheme
- Competitive salaries for a 37.5-hour week
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Progression & development opportunities
- On-site parking
- Friendly environment in a family run business
Keywords: Technical Design Engineer, ONC, HNC, 3D CAD Design Experience, Design, Development, 3D CAD, Engineering, Product Design, Electrical Engineering, Engineering, Drawing Changes