Working with key stakeholder this Sourcing Manager will be responsible for ensuring that the supply chain needs of the business are met which are essential to on-going sourcing operations across a variety of indirect procurement categories. Client Details
Michael Page are partnered with Quickline - a telecoms firm that deliver fast reliable internet connectivity to Business, Public Sector and Residential customers via an independent Fibre and Fixed Wireless Access network. Description
This person will be responsible for ensuring that the supply chain and sourcing requirements for the business are met which are essential to on-going operations.
The Sourcing Manager will be required to source a wide variety of goods & services working towards savings targets, whilst playing a key role in the continuous improvement of supplier management, sourcing strategy, and contract management.
Key responsibilities for the role include:
- Supporting the Procurement & Supply Chain Manager, prepare tender documentation, collate and provide analytical data within the Sourcing Process.
- Purchase capital items for both direct and indirect goods and services within the c£14m CAPEX and infrastructure investment avenues of spend.
- Analyse spend data, identifying initiatives for tender projects
- Audit, review and interact with suppliers on a regular basis
- Help review and maintain contracts for all relevant category agreements.
- Help review spend across the business, and report back to Procurement & Supply Chain Manager with proposals for improvements.
- Complete full end to end tender processes
- Complete RFI's/ RFQ's and successfully negotiate agreements & contracts
- Work with Key Stakeholders nationally to increase governance and improve the P2P processes and disciplines.
- Produce monthly KPI's to show evidence of both savings and improvement within supplier performance.
The role of this Sourcing Manager is a fantastic opportunity for a commercially aware, results driven and tenacious candidate with a minimum of 2 years buying experience.
You will have excellent communication skills, the confidence to challenge demand and the ability to promote the procurement function.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A minimum of 2 years buying/sourcing experience and category management
- CAPEX experience is desirable
- Confidence completing end to end tender process
- Knowledge of the procurement process
- Stakeholder management experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- MCIPS - desirable
- IT literate and capable of proficiency in MS Office applications
- Comfortable working independently or as part of a team
- Self-motivation and excellent organisational skills
- Good inter-personal skills
- Results oriented
- Good administrative experience and able to manage multiple tasks
- Persuading, influencing and negotiating skills
£30-45K + package depending on experience.