Commercial Finance Analyst
Salary: £225-£250 per day (perm equivalent (£50-£56k)
Benefits: Bonus scheme, staff discounts, 25 days holiday per annum plus bank holidays, government pension (after AWR), staff restaurant and onsite parking
Summary of a Commercial Finance Analyst
This role will sit within the D2C (Direct-To-Consumer) Commercial Finance Team. The team size is 5. The vision for the team is "adding new value beyond the numbers" and its 5 core focus areas are: Profitable Growth, Innovation & Change, Reporting & Insight, Financial Accuracy, Business Process.
Key Responsibility of a Commercial Finance Analyst
• Support in long-term financial planning for D2COwn short/medium forecasting - monthly forecasting process (Sokbo & Shillheng)
• Sales alignment, Overall P&L forecasting, track marketing spend and forecast, highlighting risks, opportunities, gaps, etc.
• Feed into the divisional quarterly planning process to ensure alignment to D2C plan
• Report on D2C P&L monthly (monthly pack)
• Month-to-date billing tracking, margin/profit prediction
• Bespoke reporting and analysis (e.g. Finance uptake, PG performance, etc.) to aid decision making
• Provide regular insight to the CFBP's, to enable challenge and discussion on performance
• Prioritise and centralise all reporting and sources of data, provide structure and cadence to our reporting and analysis
Key Competencies of a Commercial Finance Analyst
• Fully-qualified accountant (CIMA preferred)
• 3+ years' experience working in a FP&A or similar role
• Experience of working in technology or FMCG sectors
• Strong systems proficiency
• Hands on experience of using ERP systems (preferably SAP)
• High proficiency in data manipulation (e.g. Microsoft Excel or equivalent)
• High proficiency in data presentation (e.g. Microsoft PowerPoint of equivalent)
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.