Your community needs you!
Are you looking for a rewarding career in care to fit around your family or other commitments? Whether you are returning to care or having an unprecedented career break, there has never been a better time to consider a hugely satisfying career in care supporting the elderly and vulnerable in your community.
Better Healthcare are one of the region's main suppliers to some of the country's largest Care groups. We are looking for compassionate, friendly carers to support our clients in the comfort of their own home to maintain both their independence and quality of life. Full training is provided, no experience required and there are career progression opportunities.
In return for your continuing contribution and commitment to our service we will offer you:
- Full time or part time contracts available
- Flexible contracts available depending on your availability
- £300 welcome bonus paid after working 600 hours (15 weeks at 40 hours PW)
- Clear progression opportunities
- Full training and continuing development
- 24 hour support
- 24/7 Employee assistance programme
- Access to blue light discount card
If you are looking for a challenge and want to make a difference in someone's life please contact our recruitment team on or email your CV to